Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And so it begins

I decided to start using this blog space that I originally created solely to follow other's blogs and post comments when I felt the need. I never really thought myself to be much of a blogger, after all if you ask around it's pretty clear that reading and writing are not my favorite things. With that said, my hopes in posting here over however long it lasts, is to share with you some of my experiences, my daily encounters, or knowledge shared with me. You will likely find that a lot comes from my work with patients, people, family members...but some may come from random events, a headline on the news, a tv show.

I hope at least someone will bother to read at least some of my posts, and if lucky, share comments, their thoughts, and own insights on the content or topics that may come up...and if nothing else, get a little more insight in to who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment